Everest Panorama Trek is perfect for those wishing to experience the Everest region’s spectacular landscape without going to altitude extremes and whilst maintaining home comforts. Everest Panorama Trek is a perfect introduction to the Everest Khumbu area, the most famous region in the entire Himalaya. We visit Sherpa villages and Tengboche monastery, which offers views of Mt. Everest rising behind the Lhotse-Nuptse wall and other surrounding peaks
Everest Panorama Trek begins in the ancient city of Kathmandu, from where a short flight to the beautiful village of Lukla (2840m) will transport you to the heart of the Solu Khumbu region. The trek continues through the lush vegetation of Sagarmatha National Park, with pine forests, rhododendron flowers and an abundance of wildlife, to Namche Bazaar (3440m). A day of rest is necessary in Namche in order to get acclimatized to higher altitudes. The following days trekking will bring you to Thyangboche monastery at 3867m and also reputed by photographers as one of the best places to capture the awesome beauty of Mt. Everest (8848m) and its neighboring peaks.The concluding days of this adventure will be spent in the delightful and scenic villages of Monzo & Khumjung, where you will have the opportunity to interact with the legendary Sherpa people and participate in their astonishing traditional lifestyle. Back down to Lukla from where you will take a short flight back to Kathmandu, enjoying the last views of the awe-inspiring Himalayan range and its people.
- Sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the Himalayas including Ama Dablam (6856m), Lhotse (8512m) and Mount Everest (8848m).
- Visit Namche Bazaar, Khumjung Village & monasteries at Thyangboche
- Easiest and introductory trip to the Everest area
- Taste of Nepali cuisine with a local cultural show at Kathmandu
By Anil Blon ( firstname.lastname@example.org)